Youth Rugby is exploding in the area! With rugby returning to the Olympics in 2016 and the growth in exposure for the sport in America, so many kids are getting the opportunity to play the sport and reap the many positive benefits of rugby. The Clayton Rugby Football Club supports multiple youth rugby programs in the area, provides rugby outreach to local schools, and rugby tackling clinics to football programs in the area.
Area Youth Rugby Programs
- Clayton Youth Rugby Club – Founded in 2012, touch and tackle rugby options for boys & girls ages 6-18
- Wilson’s Mills Youth Rugby – Town of Wilson’s Mills Parks & Rec. Program – Begins play Spring of 2018, touch and tackle rugby options for boys & girls ages 6-14
Community Rugby Outreach from the Clayton RFC
- Town of Clayton Parks & Recreation
- Flower’s Plantation Parks & Recreation
- Star Christian Academy
- Lifespring Academy
- Knightdale High School Football – Tackling Clinic
If you are interested in any of our programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details!!!
Fall Touch Rugby
- Touch Rugby for boys and girls from K-8th grade
- 8 week program
- One night per week
- No travel